We are allowed to train again!
In order to enjoy playing handball together for as long as possible, we have to stick to the rules and guidelines imposed by the government, the sportscentre and the NHV. An overview of these rules and guidelines is given below. Remember that we carry this responsibility together, not just for ourselves, but also for those around us.
First of all the basic rules still apply:
- Using common sense comes first
- Do you have any complaints? Stay at home and get tested.
- Go home immediately if complaints arise during exercise (such as a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough, etc.)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially before and after visiting the sports location
- Do not shake hands outside the field.
Rules in the sportcentre (UT)
Clean your hands at the entrance and don't drink from the same glass/bottle.
No alcohol outside the sports canteen.
Safe competition guidelines
The following guidelines apply before/during/after matches:
- Play fair and keep your opponents safe.